Join us for a 4-hour GST Analytics Training Workshop.
Our hands-on workshop will provide practical tools and guidance to help you solve GST and assurance challenges.
Peter Dixon, Indirect Tax Specialist | View bio
Who should attend?
In-house finance teams, especially tax accountants, across public and private sectors.
Tax advisors and BAS agents responsible for the preparation and review of client BAS returns and transactional data.
The workshop will enable you to:
- Understand the fundamental principles and tools of GST analytics proposed in the ATO Integrity of Business Systems Cooperative Assurance initiative;
- Learn what is possible when you run a GST analytical tool over your business data;
- Find out what you might be missing doing reconciliations and trend analysis alone;
- Develop a sound understanding of the various analytic tests proposed by the ATO, their purpose and how they work;
- Be informed about common errors and issues;
- A good understanding of how these tests may be automated to improve both efficiency and effectiveness; and
- Develop an informed organisational strategy based on GST analytics.
In addition to the training provided, attendees will also receive the following free of charge:
- A handout detailing all the analytic tests covered during the session.
- Access to exception reports based on your organisations actual data.*
- A USB packed with GST related content.
- CPD/CPE points may be claimable for the workshop.**
*Participants will be provided with a template where tax codes and 1 month of transactional data may be uploaded and provided to Wolters Kluwer for further analysis. Participants will be provided access to the results of a limited number of analytics test based on that data.
**CPD/CPE Hours: This event could qualify you for up to 4 CPD/CPE hours. To qualify, please ensure the event meets the requirements of your industry association.
Register before 31 July and save!
- Early Bird Offer: $512.62 (incl. GST)
- Come as a group! $395 pp (incl. GST) when there are 3 or more participants from the same organisation. Please contact email@example.com to organise this.
- Registrations after 31 July: $558.60 (incl. GST)
Breakfast and morning tea will be provided.
Note: The workshop may be cancelled if the minimum number of attendees is not reached.
The workshop will also be hosted in five additional locations:
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.